Syphilis Rapid Test Kit
The syphilis rapid test kit was designed to be as simple as possible to use. Simply follow the instructions: add one drop of blood and buffer to the test cassette.
The test kit will provide you with an accurate and reliable (sensitivity: 98.1% specificity: 98%) result within 15 minutes.
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is one of the most common STDs worldwide. More than 30,000 cases of the disease are reported in the US each year.
The disease progresses in several stages. Initial symptoms are syphilitic sores at the site of infection. The subsequent stage produces rashes and lesions. The infection can then become latent, meaning that the infected person shows no symptoms – but is still contagious. The final stage of the disease can lead to serious neurological and heart disorders.
Syphilis is curable, however early detection is crucial for avoiding complications from syphilis.
- Detects syphilis (Treponema pallidum) antibodies.
- High clinical accuracy. Sensitivity: 98.1% specificity: 98%.
- For field & health care professional use.
- Reliable & fast results in <15 minutes.
- Tested by certified laboratories worldwide.
- ISO 13485 & GMP certifications.