The Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infects certain immune cells of the body, which are needed to fight off infections and remove cancerous cells. The most advanced stage of HIV infection leads to Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), which causes an increased risk of acquiring opportunistic infections and certain cancers. HIV can be transmitted sexually, or through sharing of used needles, as well as from an infected mother to her unborn child.
With current antiretroviral therapy, HIV-infected individuals can still lead healthy and productive lives, but early detection is crucial. Protect yourself and your loved ones by getting tested for HIV infection using our STD HIV home test kit.
- 1 STD test kit
- Detects HIV 1&2 and HIV 1 group “O” antibodies
- >>99.61% sensitivity >99.8% specificity
- Reliable & fast results in <15 minutes
- Tested by certified laboratories worldwide
- Meets WHO's test standards
- ISO 13485 & GMP certifications
- Discreet worldwide shipping
- Discreet billing