Hepatitis B + Hepatitis C Rapid Test Kit
Coinfections of hepatitis B & hepatitis C are quite common and require different tests to detect. Up to 30% of people with chronic hepatitis B are also coinfected with hepatitis C at some point.
While a single test will not provide you with accurate testing data for both of these diseases, we do offer a hepatitis B & hepatitis C Combo Package that helps you detect coinfection. Both of the test kits that you get in this combo package have received a Good Manufacturing Practice and ISO13485 certification, officially recognized by the Food and Drug Administration and the World Health Organisation, as well as the EU Commission.
Our hepatitis B & hepatitis C std test kits will provide you with highly accurate and reliable results in 15 minutes, using just 1 – 2 drops of blood. Each order comes with discreet worldwide shipping and billing for ensuring your privacy and peace of mind.
Hepatitis B & hepatitis C are viral infections that can cause liver inflammation, which can lead to cirrhosis and ultimately liver failure. The virus is bloodborne, and infection can occur through sexual intercourse, needle sharing, and vertical transmission (mother to child).
While hepatitis B is not curable, antiviral therapy can control the infection and prevent further damage. Hepatitis C can be cured, however, damage caused by hepatitis B and hepatitis C infection is not reversible, so early detection and treatment is paramount for avoiding complications.
- 2 STD test kits for hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- Detects hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAG) (Detection limit 2.5ng/ml)
- Detects hepatitis C surface antigen (HCV)(Detection limit 4 NCU/ml
- High clinical accuracy (hepatitis B sensitivity: 98.9% and specificity 98.8%, hepatitis C sensitivity: 98.8% and specificity 98.2%)
- For field & health care professional use
- Reliable & fast results in <15 minutes
- Tested by certified laboratories worldwide
- ISO 13485 & GMP certifications
- Worldwide shipping