Chlamydia + Gonorrhea + Syphilis Rapid Test Kit
Co-infections of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis are quite common and require different tests to detect. This STD test kit package for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis is easy-to-use, reliable, and highly accurate.
All 3 STD rapid test kits have received the ISO13485 and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certifications, which are recognized by the World Health Organisation, Food and Drug Administration and the EU Commission.
Our chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis rapid test kits will provide you with highly accurate and reliable results in 15 minutes, using just 1 drop of blood or swab sample (depending on the test kit).
Chlamydia is caused by the bacterium Chlamydia trachomatis. Gonorrhea is caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae and syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. All three of them are considered the most common sexually transmitted infections (STIs) worldwide.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea initial stages of the infection is often asymptomatic, therefore many people do not realise that they have chlamydia and/or gonorrhea. If left untreated, chlamydia and gonorrhea can lead to serious complications such as pelvic inflammatory disease in women, epididymitis in men, and in infertility in both sexes.
Syphilis progresses in several stages. Initial symptoms are syphilitic sores at the site of infection. The subsequent stage produces rashes and lesions. The infection can then become latent, meaning that the infected person shows no symptoms – but is still contagious. The final stage of the disease can lead to serious neurological and heart disorders.
Early detection and treatment is paramount for avoiding such complications.
- 3 STD rapid test kits for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis
- High clinical accuracy. Chlamydia sensitivity: 98.6% specificity: 99.2%, gonorrhea sensitivity: 96.3% specificity: 97.5% and syphilis sensitivity: 98.1% specificity: 98.0%
- For field & health care professional use
- Detects chlamydia (Chlamydia trachomatis) antigen
- Detects gonorrhea (Neisseria gonorrhoeae) antigen
- Detects syphilis (Treponema pallidum) antibodies
- Reliable & fast results in <15 minutes
- Tested by certified laboratories worldwide
- ISO 13485 & GMP certifications
- Worldwide shipping