Chlamydia + Gonorrhea Rapid Test Kit
Among STDs, chlamydia and gonorrhea are both considered to be exceptionally common in the general population. While some people may only be affected by one of these STDs, co-infection also seems to be a rising concern. Each of these infections has its own test for detection.
This STD test kit package includes two separate products that help you detect the presence of chlamydia, as well as gonorrhea, at a reduced price compared to buying each product on its own. It has received the ISO13485 and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certifications, which are recognized by the World Health Organisation, Food and Drug Administration, and the EU Commission.
Our chlamydia & gonorrhea rapid test kits will provide you with highly accurate and reliable results in 15 minutes, using just a simple swab sample.
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by the bacterium Chlamydia trachomatis and gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Both are one of the most common STDs worldwide. The initial stage of the infection is often asymptomatic; therefore, many people do not realize that they have chlamydia and/or gonorrhea. If left untreated, chlamydia and gonorrhea can lead to serious complications such as pelvic inflammatory disease in women, epididymitis in men, and in infertility in both sexes.
Early detection and treatment are paramount for avoiding such complications.
- 1 chlamydia rapid test kit & 1 gonorrhea rapid test kit
- High clinical accuracy (Chlamydia sensitivity 98.6% specificity: 99.2%. Gonorrhea sensitivity 96.3% specificity: 97.5%)
- For field & health care professional use
- Detects Chlamydia (Chlamydia trachomatis) antigen
- Detects Gonorrhea (Neisseria gonorrhoeae) antigen
- Reliable & fast results in <15 minutes
- Tested by certified laboratories worldwide
- ISO 13485 & GMP certifications
- Worldwide shipping