This Chlamydia and Gonorrhea combo rapid tests are safe, reliable and accurate STD urethra swab self-testing home kits special designed to detect chlamydia & Gonorrhea infection within just 15 minutes.
Chlamydia is an infection caused by the bacterium Chlamydia trachomatis. It is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the United States. Chlamydia can infect the penis, vagina, cervix, anus, urethra, eye, or throat.
Gonorrhea is a common sexually transmitted infection caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Often, gonorrhea has no symptoms, especially among women. But if you do get gonorrhea symptoms, they may begin in as little as 1–14 days after you got the infection. The usual symptoms in men are more frequent urination with pain or burning feeling and penile discharge. In women, menstrual irregularities and vaginal discharge are the most common ones. Gonorrhea can be a serious health risk if it is not treated.
- 2 STD Test Kits
- High Clinical Accuracy >99%
- Detects Chlamydia (Chlamydia Trachomatis) Antigen
- Detects Gonorrhea (Neisseria Gonorrhoeae) Antigen
- Reliable & Fast Results in <15 minutes
- Tested by Certified Laboratories Worldwide
- ISO 13485 & GMP Certifications
- Discreet Worldwide Shipping
- Discreet Billing