Testing for STDs has always been emphasized as very important by medical professionals. There are many types of STDs abound today, and a lot of them can easily be transmitted from one person to another, usually through sexual contact.
If you want to remain STD-free for the rest of your life, you have to get tested for STDs. Here are some tips on when the right time is to get tested for STDs, how often you should do it, and more.
- Everyone who is sexually active is advised to get tested for the following STDs every year: gonorrhea, HIV, and Chlamydia.
- People who enter a new sexual relationship are advised to get tested before engaging in any kind of sexual act with their new partner.
- Females are encouraged to undergo pap smear routinely.
- Those who manifest symptoms of syphilis, Hepatitis B, genital herpese, bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis, and chancroid are advised to get tested right away. If they know they have been exposed to these infections even without any visible symptoms manifesting, they have to get tested still.
- Pregnant women have to get tested for various STDs so as to detect any infection and not risk the health of their babies.
Use a rapid STD test kit for convenient, accurate, and fast STD testing. Buy one from STD Rapid Test Kits, a highly rated and trusted online medical shop.