Other common hepatitis C signs and symptoms that you have to watch out for are as follows:
- A person who gets infected with hepatitis C will experience pain and aching in the abdominal region.
- He or she will have darker urine, which usually takes on a brown color.
- He or she will excrete odd-colored feces, sometimes resembling clay.
- He or she will lose significant body weight as a result of appetite loss.
- He or she will experience mild to severe headaches or migraines.
- He or she will experience nausea and vomiting.
- There will be itchiness in various parts of the body.
- His or her skin and/or eyes will start to turn yellow.
- He or she will experience persistent muscle aches and pains.
If you encounter any of these, you have to get tested for Hepatitis C right away by using a rapid Hepatitis C test kit for fast and accurate test results.