Gonorrhea can strike both men and women. But, in men, here are the most common gonorrhea symptoms that occur:
1. A burning sensation when urinating
2. An urge to urinate more frequently
3. An odd-colored penis discharge that may be whitish, yellowish, or greenish
4. Soreness of the penis tip
5. Inflammation of the testicles due to swollen glands
7. Infections in the rectum and/or throat
If any of these symptoms manifest on you, it means that it is time to get a gonorrhea test.
You should use a rapid gonorrhea test kit for affordable, safe, fast, accurate, and convenient gonorrhea testing.
If you get a positive test result for gonorrhea, talk to a doctor to know what the best treatment solution for you is. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends different gonorrhea treatment medications, like Cefixime, Ceftriaxone, Ciprofloxacin, Ofloxacin, Azithromycin, and Doxycycline.