AIDS, or the Acquired Immune Deficiency Virus, is the last stage of the HIV infection. It is a very horrible disease since, at this point, a patient is extremely weak and his or her immune system is in the worst possible condition.
Symptoms of AIDS
People who have AIDS may suffer from the following symptoms:
- diarrhea that could last for more than one week
- sores in the genitals, anus, or mouth
- memory loss
- rapid and drastic weight loss
- unexplained exhaustion
- brown, red, purple, or pink blotches under or on the skin, inside the nose, eyelids, or mouth
- inflammation of the lymph glands in the neck, groin, or armpits
- profuse night sweats
- recurring fever
- other infections and diseases
Many of these symptoms are due to the immune system's inability to fight off other diseases.
To avoid having AIDS, get an HIV test early on and receive the proper treatment.
Use STD Rapid Test Kits certified rapid HIV home test kit for accurate, safe, convenient, and fast HIV testing.