What are STD tests available for men?
Everyone, including males, is encouraged to take an STD test the moment the first symptoms of an STD begin to manifest. Signs such as lesions, sores, and itchiness should be taken seriously.
- common STD test for the first-timers- usually required for those that are potential gonorrhea and Chlamydia victims
- for the diagnosis of hepatitis diseases, genital herpes, syphilis, AIDS, and HIV
- for genital warts and Human Papillomavirus
After testing, the results will usually be available in a number of days of weeks.
What are STD tests available for women?
- commonly used to test for genital herpes, AIDS, HIV, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, and other sexually-transmitted diseases
- a method used to test for pelvic inflammatory diseases, bacterial vaginosis, scabies, syphilis, HPV, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, and Chlamydia