In recent years, it has to make a big campaign attention and called people about the killer in life. These usually take the form of a vehicle in most cities advisors are parked on the test and how easy it is to use, to where all kits useful free. This is especially for students because it is the greatest danger that the majority of unprotected sex is considered.
Common STDs in men and sexually active women
There are two ways to define since it to transmit a type of sexually transmitted diseases and STI or sexually. You have the Chlamydia trachomatis medical degree and is caused by a small piece of bacteria; However, it is treatable, for those that cause problems in the future. HPV infection is the most common sexually transmitted diseases (STD). HPV is an HIV and HSV (herpes), the other virus. HPV is so common that men and sexually active women get almost everyone at some point in their lives. There are many different types of HPV. Some species can cause health problems, including genital warts and cancer. But some vaccines can stop experiencing these health problems.
Symptoms of HPV
It has always been known as a silent infection because not always know who has the disease. If left untreated, it can provide a high level of damage production of male and female reproductive organs. As before, it can be transmitted from one person to the other, while having unprotected sex.
The symptoms of this disease are often overlooked:
• Experiencing a burning pain when you urinate.
• With abdominal pain.
• The feeling of having a slight fever.
• With more than often to pee usually.
• Men also have a length of these symptoms:
• Have a lot of throat infections.
• Suffering from pain in the rectum.
• Do you have infertility problems?
If the disease is not treated, it can also be for women in many problems result in the future, which includes:
Cause pelvic inflammatory disease, the infection that occurs in the reproductive system. This can cause serious problems of infertility by pelvic pain, the risk of pregnancy and HIV / AIDS. It is known to cause problems in the fallopian tubes, which together can cause ectopic pregnancies and stopping style.
Men can also have many problems if have untreated:
The disease is to create massive damage to the actual sperm capable; which can cause scarring of the real seed tube that it can make a man infertile. The risks and other diseases may develop the disease like conjunctivitis or inflammation of the urethra, arthritis, and certain rheumatic diseases.
Tips to reduce the risk of Chlamydia to reduce:
- Always use a condom for sex, in most cases; this will help to prevent most infections.
- It is achieved by regular sexual health checks tested before sexual contact regularly and decides these condoms rid.
- Pay attention to your alcohol consumption, since they do not always make the right decisions while you are in your system.
- Having a relationship with a partner who has been tested is known and has to lurk any unpleasant infections.
- By striving to limit who has sex with.
- Always be aware of recent health problems and associated with unprotected sex educated.