Some facts you should know about Syphilis
- Syphilis is a common sexually-transmitted disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum.
- The number of syphilis cases in the US has decreased the past few years, but it continues to be among the most prevalent STDs in the country.
- More and more homosexual males are being diagnosed with syphilis over the past couple years.
- The most common way to transmit syphilis from one person to another is through unprotected sexual intercourse.
- People who frequently engage in anal, oral, or vaginal sex without using condoms have greater chances of contracting syphilis.
- A pregnant woman who has syphilis can pass the infection on to her baby.
- There are different stages of syphilis and each one is comprised of various symptoms.
- Early syphilis testing can prevent anyone from suffering serious complications and conditions that can affect their important bodily organs.
- Those who have syphilis can receive antibiotic treatment to get rid of the infection.
Use STD Rapid Test Kits' rapid syphilis test kit to test syphilis in a private manner. This device has been certified to work safely, fast, and accurately, so buy one now.