There are an estimated a hundred million cases of Chlamydia around the world, and the number of instances is still increasing steadily. Because of that, Chlamydia is now known as one of the top sexually-transmitted diseases in existence.
The Symptoms of Chlamydia
The symptoms of a Chlamydia can be found after weeks since the infection broke into the body system. But in general, Chlamydia shows hardly any signs and symptoms. Chlamydia is described as a quiet killer kind of STD. Among the several millions of Chlamydia cases, approximately three-quarters of cases in females and half of the cases in males stated that afflicted people endured no signs and symptoms of the sickness. They are not even aware that the infection has already got into their system.
How can you handle Chlamydia if infected?
- Make the major part of your day by day diet plan fresh veggies and fruits. Take in brown rice, whole grains, white fish, turkey, and raw seeds and nuts. Steer clear of junk foods and refined foods, and take in sugar-free drinks and all-natural herb teas.
- Acupuncture with traditional medications, acupuncture is usually utilized to cut down the severity of Chlamydia-related pain, fever, and urinary failures and to improve the immune system.
- Garlic can be recommended as a general immunity-fortifying tonic while Gentiana, angelica, bupleurum, and Coptis (sometimes known as Mishmi bitter) is known to counteract different symptoms and to keep the sickness from compromising fertility and boosting to absolute PID.
- Studies suggest that the important oil of red thyme, a gentle anti-infective, may be useful against Chlamydia. Speak with a medical professional before self-treating.
- A doctor can diagnose Chlamydia with a secretions test. In women, secretions are taken from the cervix and tested for the occurrence of Chlamydia trachomatis. Since Chlamydia is usually asymptomatic, women should have this test completed during once a year gynecological exams. In men, semen or urethral secretions are analyzed for the organism. Chlamydia is instantly treated with antibiotics, and indicators usually vanish within two to three weeks. Both individuals have to be cured of the sickness, regardless of who is affected by the infection.