Just like other sexually transmitted diseases, unsafe practices increases the development of syphilis. The method to avoid the spread of syphilis is comparable to that for other sorts of diseases which are transmitted by means of sex. Basically, you must observe the ABCs of preventing syphilis which happen to be: to Abstain, Be faithful, and use Condoms.
Syphilis does not spread by means of making contact with toilet seats, doorknobs, utensils, clothing, swimming pools, hot tubs, or bathtubs. No matter if the bacterium were found on these areas , it is a delicate microorganism that could not last in those conditions which means that it presents essentially zero risk to people in these manners.
• Infection advances to secondary stage with no treatment.
• Chancre usually lasts three to six weeks and heals with no treatment.
• Appearance of one solid, tiny, circular, not painful sore or several sores at site of access.
• Rash could be faint in appearance and proceed unnoticed.
• Development of an uneven non-itchy rash (generally reddish or reddish brown spots).
• Rash may differ in features on some other parts of the body.
• Rash can occur as chancre is healing or perhaps might take weeks to show.
• Rash basically appears on palms of hand and bottoms of feet (could happen on other areas of the human body).
More non-specific signs or symptoms can also be encountered:
• muscle aches
• swollen lymph glands
• weight loss
• sore throat
• patchy hair loss
• head aches
• May develop to tertiary syphilis within a 12 month period or might take several years.
• Hidden phase of infection following disappearance of secondary signs or symptoms.
Tertiary syphilis leads to harm to internal organs which includes the human brain, nervous system, eyes, cardiovascular system, blood vessels, liver, bones and joints.
Signs and symptoms consist of:
• difficulty coordinating muscular movements
• gradual blindness
Hardly any efficient vaccine is obtainable to stop this infection, and the acquisition of syphilis is not going to confer any kind of immunity upon the affected person. Thus, you possibly can obtain syphilis several times in the course of your life even after the affected individual has received appropriate medical treatment for it.