Gonorrhea is one of the most widespread sexually transmitted infections today. It is brought about by bacteria that can be easily transmitted from one person to another through sexual intercourse.
Common Gonorrhea symptoms
Everyone must always be vigilant and watch out for the common gonorrhea symptoms to know if it is time to get tested. Here are the signs and symptoms that you should watch out for:
- Swelling or inflammation of the testicles. This is accompanied by mild to severe pain.
- An unusually colored discharge, which can either by green, yellow, or white, coming from the penis
- Pain or burning sensation when urinating
- Bleeding in between menstrual periods
- Pain when urinating
- Increased amount of discharge from the vagina
Once these symptoms manifest, you should immediately undergo a gonorrhea test. Go see a doctor right away or purchase a rapid gonorrhea test kit.
A rapid gonorrhea test kit allows anyone to perform the gonorrhea test on their own, at home, in a safe and convenient manner. You can buy an authorized rapid gonorrhea test kit from STD Rapid Test Kits.