There are many sexually-transmitted diseases that are so prevalent these days. Probably the reasons for this are the unawareness and misinformation that a lot of people have today.
Here are some of the most common ways to transmit STDs:
1. performing oral sex on a male - this can put anyone at risk of getting herpes, syphilis, throat gonorrhea, throat Chlamydia, and HPV.
2. performing oral sex on a female - this can transmit herpes, throat gonorrhea, throat Chlamydia, and HPV.
3. vaginal sex - this can transmit the following STDs: syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, Chlamydia, scabies, crabs, herpes, HPV, trichomoniasis, and Hepatitis C.
4. Anal sex - this can put a male or a female at risk of crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, syphilis, herpes, Chlamydia, scabies, and HIV.
5. Anilingus - anyone who engages in this type of sexual activity is likely to get giardiasis, amebiasis, shigellosis, Hepatitis A, HPV, and cryptosporidiosis.
It is recommended that everyone gets educated with this basic information and facts on STDs so that they can effectively protect themselves.
Also, do not forget to get an STD test at least once a year. Use STD Rapid Test Kits' rapid STD testing kits for a fast, accurate, efficient, and safe STD testing.