Hepatitis B and C are known as the very severe diseases of the liver. These both diseases can cause inflammation and a lot of irritation to the liver.
Symptoms that are possible that you have Hepatitis
All types of hepatitis have related category of symptoms which are as follows:
- Joint point
- Intestinal pain
The two other symptoms that can also be occurred which are yellowish of skin and eyes or fecal material that comes out in gray color.
Vaccines that are Useful for Hepatitis B and C
- It is recommended that the babies should be vaccinated for Hepatitis B in a safe and simple procedure as soon as possible. It is the very first vaccine among the 3 vaccines that should be completed within 6 months.
- The children that are born from the mothers who are infected with hepatitis B virus in present days or in the past ought to be given a unique vaccine.
- The youth who is fewer than 19 and have not vaccinated should have vaccinated immediately, they should get caught up injection.
- The people who are a menace that they can easily get an infection of Hepatitis B should be vaccinated. In this, the people who work in healthcare and the people who live with somebody who is infected is included.
- The people who are suffering from kidney diseases; and the diseases are at the last stage or those who are infected with HIV should get vaccinated.
- Those people who have an active sex life and have a variety of sex partners and who are not virginal.
- It is required for the one who uses leisure drugs.
- The people who are living with somebody who has spent time in prison
Ways by which Two Diseases Spread
The Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C infection are transmitted by the exchange of any sort of bodily fluid. This disease is spread by sexual contact with the infected person. This disease can not be spread just because of informal or secondary contact. These informal types of contact consist of holding hands, coughing, combing on somebody, sneezing, or even kissing.
Different Ways to Prevent Getting Hepatitis B and C
Every person can acquire easy and straightforward steps that can be helpful for them in preventing from getting an infection. The steps that are taken in this regards are so easy, ordinary, and simple that any person can apply them and instantaneously defend them from getting an infection in a big approach. These steps are as follows:
- If you don’t want to get the infection then the precautions you should take is that don’t share your personal hygiene like razors, toothbrush with anyone because these things contain most bodily fluid by which you can get an infection.
- You should not share needles or use them again
- Make sure that you have carefully cleaned every drop of blood from living areas.
- If you want to have tattoos or any other body stabbing makes sure that all this should be taken with great care. Because if these things are not taken with proper cautions then they can be the reason for causing Hepatitis B and C.
- If you want to prevent yourself from getting Hepatitis B and C then you should always practice safe sex and use condoms.