There are a lot of people that suffer from gonorrhea nowadays. This sexually-transmitted disease can easily be contracted if you engage in unprotected sex with someone who has the disease.
If you contract gonorrhea, the symptoms that may appear are:
- sore throat pain when urinating
- need to urinate more frequently
- greenish or yellowish discharge from the penis
- redness or inflammation at the opening of the penis
- bloated testicles
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Lower abdominal pains
- Unusual vaginal discharge
- Pain when urinating
- Need to urinate more frequently
The gonorrhea bacteria can strike a person's penis, vagina, eyes, mouth, anus, and reproductive system.
Those that want to avoid gonorrhea should always practice safe sex. Also, get a gonorrhea test regularly, especially if you are sexually active.