What activities can put you at risk of gonorrhea?
(1) being in a sexual relationship with a person who has many sexual partners
(2) having multiple sex partners
(3) performing dangerous, unsafe sex, i.e. not using condoms
How can you tell if you have gonorrhea?
The signs and symptoms of gonorrhea vary,but we will take a look at the most common symptoms in men and women.
The gonorrhea symptoms in males are more apparent as compared to the females. They could come. They are usually mild in the beginning and become worse if not treated right away. Here are some examples:
(1) greenish, yellowish, or whitish emission from the tip of the penis
(2) pain and burning when urinating
(3) bleeding or discharge from the anus
(4) pain or inflammation in one or both testicle/s
(5) anal itching
Most gonorrhea cases in females also do not trigger any noticeable signs and symptoms. But if these indicators do show up, there are usually:
(1) bleeding from vaginal during/after sex and/or between menstruatiton
(2) inflammed glands near the vaginal opening
(3) bleeding or unusual discharge from anus
(4) strange vaginal discharge
(5) lower abdominal pains
(6) pain when urinating
(7) anal and/or vaginal itching
It is advised to undergo a gonorrhea test the moment these signs and symptoms occur so that you can get an accurate diagnosis and consult a doctor right away for the proper treatment solution to get rid of this infection.