Many sexually-transmitted diseases are described as "silent" because they do not trigger any sign or symptom the moment they infect a person. They have an incubation period wherein the virus or bacterium just discreetly does damage and harm.
Common STD symptoms
But, once they bring about signs and symptoms, you should know that it is the right time to undergo STD testing. Here are 13 of the most common STD symptoms to watch out for:
- Vaginal bleeding in women
- Unusual discharge coming from the penis or vagina
- Itching in the genitals or around the genital region
- Pain or inflammation of the testicles in men
- Redness and inflammation of the vagina in women
- Pain when having sexual intercourse with women
- Rashes, sores, lumps, or blisters in the genital region and other parts of the body
- Inflammation of the lymph glands
- Burning pain when urinating
- Appetite loss that results in weight loss
- Fever, chills, and other flu-like symptoms
- Muscle aches and joint pains
- Lower abdominal pains
It is imperative that you get an STD test the moment these signs show up. There is no reason to delay the testing as these symptoms can become severe complications if ignored and not treated right away.
STD Rapid Test Kits offers different rapid STD test kits for syphilis, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV. Visit the website now to buy your own STD test kits.